The Moncton Boat Show Cruises into the Coliseum LAST DAY TODAY!
Moncton, New Brunswick – The Moncton Boat Show returns March 23-25, 2012 at the Coliseum in Moncton. The boat show is located in Agrena’s A, B and C and brings together the leading dealers from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, all in one place at one time; this is New Brunswick’s ONLY boat show.
Exhibited boats range in size from 6' to over 30' and include runabouts, cruisers, bowriders pontoon boats, fishing boats, inflatables, RIBS and personal water craft.
There are exhibits of marine equipment, marine engines, diesel, gas, outboard and inboard, of marine electronics and marine accessories, of docks and dock builders. The show is a place for boaters to SHOP!
Marine chandleries bring their stores to this show, and there are great deals as well as all the latest gear backed up by product manufacturers and distributors. The Show is a great time to buy a boat as Dealers and Manufacturers offer great show specials.
Some highlights for 2012 include:
- Visitors can enter to win a new boat from Quartermaster Marine, Crestliner Boats and Mercury Marine.
- Write your Pleasure Craft Operators Card test right at the show with the Canadian Power & Sail Squadron!
- Meet Derek Hatfield Canada’s Most Experienced and Successful Offshore Racer.
- Learn about Ethanol and Your Marine Fuel Systems with Art MacNeil
- Drop by the Discover Boating Booth to find out why Life IS Better With a Boat
- Hey Kids! Meet Bobby the Safety Boat! Bobby the Safety Boat™ is an exciting boat robot for teaching boat safety, Personal flotation device education or anything related to water safety.
- Exhibitors from all 3 Maritime Provinces will be in the Hub City for the Moncton Boat Show.
That is just a sampling of what is available at the 2012 edition of the Moncton Boat Show! Visit our website and check out the new product showcase and complete seminar schedule!
See it all at the Moncton boat show! While you’re there check out the New Brunswick Sportsmen Show featuring the Dieppe Flyfishing forum! Two huge shows! One admission price!