Tourism Expo 2012
THE TIME IS NOW TO SHOWCASE YOUR PRODUCTS!
Huge Ship Building Announcement to Buoy Nova Scotia Economy for Years to Come INCLUDING the Hospitality Market!
The benefits will be spread beyond employment. The Greater Halifax Partnership study predicted an increase in homebuilding and new cars sold each year of peak production. Other huge spinoffs are projected to include nearly $50-million annually in groceries and restaurant meals as well as hotel stays.
- Meet face to face with existing customers and find new ones
- Over 500 key decision makers in the Tourism Industry are expected
- Launch new products and services to a knowledgeable QUALIFIED audience
- Build brand awareness
- Develop strategic partnerships with other industry stakeholders
- Position your company as an industry leader
- Stay on top of the latest trends and products that are key to the booming Tourism Industry
- Most importantly… MAKE SALES!
THE CRUISE SHIPS ARE COMING!
Halifax expects 130 vessels and 235,000-245,000 passengers to visit this season.
Halifax is being established as a prominent cruise destination and the numbers the region are anticipating this season as compared to past seasons, show demand for cruises to this region is consistently strong. Why? Because they know a good thing!
You’ll be in good company with the leaders of the industry!
Exhibit Categories Include:
- Tourism Partners & Suppliers
- Tourism Incentive Programs
- Printing & Design
- Convention Services
- Airlines & Travel Services
- Environmental & Waste
- Commercial Construction
- Campground Amenities
- Commercial Cleaning
- Marketing Resources
- Regional Tourism Resources
- Regional Development Resources
Value Added Items
- All exhibitors will receive as part of their exhibit package:
- One Tourism Summit all-inclusive conference registration, which includes the Gala Dinner.
- Two passes to Sunday night’s official opening reception.
- Two passes for the Monday evening networking event.
- Invitations for the Tourism Networking Luncheon, right on the Trade Show floor on Monday, November 26 at 1:00 p.m.
If you have a product or service tailored for the Tourism Industry then this is the show for you!